Final List of Schools... Advice Please?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RU1992

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just wanted everyone's advice on my list of schools. I'm applying tonight (everything is verified) so any input would be great. I have a 3.7 cumulative gpa and a 3.6 science, as a Bio major graduating in 3 years as opposed to 4. My DAT scores were okay, except for the Perceptual. I got 19AA 18TS 14PA 17BIO 20GC 20OC 19QR 20RC. I can't retake until October, so I'm going to just apply this cycle to these schools and see if I can get in somewhere. I don't really care honestly where I end up. I shadowed a dentist for 125 hours thus far, research at UMDNJ, did a summer program at UMDNJ, work at a hospital, have a lot of leadership experience, and volunteer in a few organizations. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!
AZ, Midwestern AZ/IL, Western, Colorado, Howard, Nova, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisville, Boston, Detroit Mercy, Minnesota, UMDNJ, NYU, Case Western, Oklahoma, Temple, Meharry, VCU, and Marquette.
PS: I classify myself as African American, just to remain consistent with all of my other paperwork.

Members don't see this ad.