Financial planning for partnership

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1800ihatemyself

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 12 users
Make sure you start yacht shopping now. It’s never too early.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If you’re a college football fan, be sure to donate an eight figure sum to your favorite University to get a tower at the stadium named after you, just like your new partner Dr Bagnoli.

Reactions: 2 users
If you’re a college football fan, be sure to donate an eight figure sum to your favorite University to get a tower at the stadium named after you, just like your new partner Dr Bagnoli.

Lol.
I hate "college football" so much.

Let's just call it what it is: "Minor league football". None of those kids (or a vanishingly small percentage) are actually getting a useful education.
I'd rather not have had my western civ. class polluted by those cretins.

Divorce it from the University system and make it stand alone. It will be fine.
Make academic pursuits matter again.

Reactions: 1 users
Dont worry Dom makes all that dough off your back whether you are a partner or not. Note you are making less than the rest but its ok cause Apollo needs their debt paid off.

Lol.

Let's just call it what it is: "Minor league football". None of those kids (or a vanishingly small percentage) are actually getting a useful education.

My school had a geology 101 course or something that was rumored to be an easy A , nicknamed ‘rocks for jocks’. MFer was not easy, total false advertising. I barely squeaked out a B (I was phi beta kappa as reference). There were a ton of football players in it though, they musta had a bootleg answer key.

Lol.

Like x 100. I grew up in a city that had a full complement of real sports… was bewildered to marry into an area where anyone even acknowledged college sports … presumably because the pro teams suck … now half the stuff in my house has the “right” college logo 😔

Reactions: 1 user
I just received an unsolicited job offer to become a full equity owner in a practice after 2 years (with no buy in!) I will also have a pension, paid leave, a business account and free life insurance. Sounds like I’ll be set for life. I can’t believe this opportunity fell into my lap. It’s a small group called USACS. I can’t wait to become a partner in a practice. Any advice on how to deal with this windfall TYVM

As this thread is close to a week old, this unicorn job prob was taken already. I am sure they had to post a few dys before they hired internally to satisfy their due diligence clause.

I hear once someone gets a USACS job, they never leave. After 2 years and full partnership, your USACS equity worth north of 10M plus you get about 1M/yr working about 80 hrs/mo while never doing true nights. People work til their 90's b/c the gig is so easy and pays over $1k/hr.

This just in, straight outta Canton:

USUCKs, the nations leading provider of physician indentured servitude, is pleased to announce the upcoming initial coin offering for Emergency Medicine’s first cryptocurrency, DomCoin.

Attachments

• 8BC8D4F7-04DE-42F4-822C-95FF731F6DEE.jpeg
    8BC8D4F7-04DE-42F4-822C-95FF731F6DEE.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
This just in, straight outta Canton:

USUCKs, the nations leading provider of physician indentured servitude, is pleased to announce the upcoming initial coin offering for Emergency Medicine’s first cryptocurrency, DomCoin.
DBagCoin is more accurate.

I wish someone could record their internal meetings/memos and leak them...

You really want to hear a bunch of old dudes jerk each other off? I mean to each their own but still…
Lol, Touche!.

Be that as it may, something tells me there's a lot of damning information in there that we aren't always privy to. At least if someone looked at enough transcripts.

Lol, Touche!.

Be that as it may, something tells me there's a lot of damning information in there that we aren't always privy to. At least if someone looked at enough transcripts.
Are there any USACS docs on here?

As owners, they should have access to the minutes, right? /s

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users