Finished comsae ABC and E. Scores down below

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Frankegelicca

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
A: 620
B: 605
C:623
E: 618

It looks like I am hovering around a 620. Idk what happened with B lol. Supposedly it was the easier one. Does anyone have information on what these scores predict .

Which scores underpredict vs over predict?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
A: 620
B: 605
C:623
E: 618

It looks like I am hovering around a 620. Idk what happened with B lol. Supposedly it was the easier one. Does anyone have information on what these scores predict .

Which scores underpredict vs over predict?

any updates? Did any of the comsae correlate to the actual exam (kinda hard for you to answer since all your averages are similar and you did great on all of them :) ). But did they under or overpredict for you Frankegelicca

D: 500
A: 657
B: 551
C: 634

This is the order I took them in, D was a few months before the rest, B sucked for some reason. I had huge differences though

Actual COMLEX - 679

I don't think the real deal was even remotely similar to the COMSAE's

Reactions: 1 users
D: 500
A: 657
B: 551
C: 634

This is the order I took them in, D was a few months before the rest, B sucked for some reason. I had huge differences though

Actual COMLEX - 679

I don't think the real deal was even remotely similar to the COMSAE's

That's awesome man. You did AMAZING, I wish I could get to that level. I have 9 days before my exam, Do you have any advice on what to do?

That's awesome man. You did AMAZING, I wish I could get to that level. I have 9 days before my exam, Do you have any advice on what to do?

I'm not sure what resources you've been using, but during my final study days I went through all my notes on stuff I was struggling on, and I hit sketchy micro/path/pharm hard. At this point though, most of your actual studying is done. I think the biggest factor is not letting the test get to you. I felt like I was straight up guessing on every other question, which is a horrible feeling. Just know that the test is designed to be impossible, go into every new section and question thinking you're the shiz.

Good luck!