First Semester Senior Year Transcripts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daitong

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm worried my grades will slip slightly this semester due to interviews (and admittedly, senioritis haha). I was wondering if it's required for my to send in my first semester transcripts to schools that I'll be interviewing in the spring with, or if I need to send it to schools that interview in the fall but won't give out their decision until next semester.

Any info on the grade-updating process would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Generally not, however individual schools may have their own preferences. I know the Texas application system used to require applicants to submit their fall transcripts when they were available. I'm not sure how common that kind of policy is.

Most people will use fall grades simply as an excuse to "update" a school about their semester and reiterate their interest in the school. But again, you might want to check with schools individually (e.g., via their admissions website) to see what they specifically request. I don't think it's very common that they request fall grades.

Reactions: 1 user