FIT acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eliza44

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I applied to FIT PsyD program for Fall 2015 and I haven't heard anything from them yet. I was wondering if anyone else had applied/heard back/ know what the interview will be like. I have been accepted to Argosy in Tampa, but this is my first choice and the waiting game is rough. Thanks for any information!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there, I applied and haven't heard anything either. I think we are both safe because they told me if can take up to eight weeks! Message me if you hear anything please. :)

Hey there, I applied and haven't heard anything either. I think we are both safe because they told me if can take up to eight weeks! Message me if you hear anything please. :)

Will do!! I think the open house is Feb 27th so hopefully we will hear soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
hey, I applied as well! I called them yesterday to ask when the interview day is before I booked travel plans for another interview that I suspected was the same day. They said the interview day was indeed Feb. 27th and the woman I spoke to also said she was trying to have emails out by this morning. I don't know if anyone has received an email yet so maybe they weren't sent out yet but I am getting anxious!

hey, I applied as well! I called them yesterday to ask when the interview day is before I booked travel plans for another interview that I suspected was the same day. They said the interview day was indeed Feb. 27th and the woman I spoke to also said she was trying to have emails out by this morning. I don't know if anyone has received an email yet so maybe they weren't sent out yet but I am getting anxious!

Ahhh hopefully!! I was thinking maybe this Friday they would send something out. Fingers crossed it will be soon!

yeah the interview date is fast approaching! Hopefully we'll know this week :)

Check your emails! They sent me something a few minutes ago. A formal invitation for the Open House is coming in the mail.

I just got that too! so is this open house/ interview extended to all applicants?

From what I understand it's kind of a casual interview session, all group type interviews. I don't think they extended the invitation to everyone, but I'm not sure! I think it's a way to help them narrow down the selection further. I'm excited to go, though, and I'll be going to the 27th social event, so hope to see you there! (maybe then we can actually get each other's names/ info) lol

okay! yeah the email just seemed a little more casual that other interview invitation emails I've gotten so I wasn't sure! I'm excited too, it's my first choice! see you there!

I'm dying to find out if I got accepted or not. Minus the weather, I really enjoyed the campus.

FIT drags their feet. Several cohorts heard after their own advertised deadline. It just wouldn't surprise me to hear they are taking their time again hah!

Source: I know several students and past graduates. Psych on the space coast is a small place :)