Florida MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Naplexed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am moving out to Florida..and doesnt have any clue about Florida law or any resources to study from..:( Any suggestions of books or links or review courses?
Thanks for any help you could offer!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys,
I am moving out to Florida..and doesnt have any clue about Florida law or any resources to study from..:( Any suggestions of books or links or review courses?

Regardless of the State you're moving to, check out their Board of Pharmacy website.

For FL, the laws & rules can be found @ http://www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/pharmacy/ph_statutes.html

If you don't want to read them all on-line, you can contact the Board and have them mail you hard copies...the number is (850) 488-0595.

Hi Guys,

Florida law is pretty close to federal law. We have a small, negative formulary and Soma is a C-IV for things that are drug specific. None of that was on my law exam. Make sure you look at Rules as well as Statutes on the webpage. I think you can go to myflorida.com and search for it.

Seriously. Schedule and take the Florida MPJE as soon as possible. The email that I got from the CVS college relations coordinator is that since Georgia MPJE may have been compromised and with Federal law content on the other respective MPJE's the idea is that other states' MPJE exam administrations may be held up as well down the line.​