For anyone holding multiple acceptances.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Madeleine405

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, are any of you holding multiple acceptances? What dates are your decisions/ secondary deposits due? Just wondering b/c I'm sitting on a waitlist.Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Madeleine405 said:
Hey guys, are any of you holding multiple acceptances? What dates are your decisions/ secondary deposits due? Just wondering b/c I'm sitting on a waitlist.Thanks!

Yeah me too. I'm wondering this myself!

The are a lot of applicants here and combined, they would hold multiple acceptances at a lot of schools. You might want to specify which schools you were interested in so people don't just start naming random schools that you have no interest in. You might also want to try calling your school to see where you stand on the waitlist, when deposits are due, and when they'll start pulling people from the waitlist.

tinman831 said:
The are a lot of applicants here and combined, they would hold multiple acceptances at a lot of schools. You might want to specify which schools you were interested in so people don't just start naming random schools that you have no interest in. You might also want to try calling your school to see where you stand on the waitlist, when deposits are due, and when they'll start pulling people from the waitlist.

Thanks for the advice, but I was looking for a more general timeline. Also, The school I am most interested in won't give out any information at all....I have tried so many times. If you have any advice on how to get them to tell all, I'd love to hear it.