For sale: PassNaplexNow

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinu

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have brand new PassNaplexNow course book (Version 16.0, year 2016) and question bank book (that came with the same course book). My asking price is $300, but I will go for the best offer. Please PM me if you have questions.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What is your asking price
Does version 16 mean its 2016 edition???

Members don't see this ad :)
What is your asking price
Does version 16 mean its 2016 edition???
Yes, it was just sent to me a couple of days ago when I signed up for the PassNaplexNow live course. Yes, it is 2016 edition.
My asking price is $300

Yes, it was just sent to me a couple of days ago when I signed up for the PassNaplexNow live course. Yes, it is 2016 edition.
My asking price is $300
Thank you for your prompt response. Was the course useful... better than Rxprep???

I didn't take the Rxprep course. Yes, I find the PNN course to be useful.

I am interested to buy the books I am wondering do you have username for the password for PNN!

I have brand new PassNaplexNow course book (Version 16.0, year 2016) and question bank book (that came with the same course book). My asking price is $300, but I will go for the best offer. Please PM me if you have questions.
Thanks.
Still available?

Thanks.
still available??

Hi. I have my PNN book (2016), qbank book and online course for sale. PM me if interested.
hi,

did you take the mpje? I took mine and waiting for result.. but might have failed as there is no update on LARA website. took the exam on 15 oct.

I'll take it ext week... i hope you passed. How was the exam?
the exam was very tough and all over the place. many OTC / and OBRA questions. I dont know what materials will help study this exam. is MPA book good?

no updates on the website... disappointed!

I'd say the book is good but I haven't taken the exam yet so I couldn't tell yet if it would really help. im so nervous for the exam... I hope you passed the test and I hope I will, too...
hi,
when i looked up with my customer ID number on Lara Website today, the page had no pending items but my name was also not displayed. is that some technical error or does it look that way when there are no pending items? I passed naplex in august and was waiting on my result for MPJE.

Hi. were you able to find out what that means? i would think that you passed. not seeing your name there probably means that you do not have any pending requirements..

My test is coming up and Im so nervous about it..
hi,

I am waiting for the mail.. I called the board and they said that the letter has been posted. I really hope that I have passed...