For sale SN2ed MCAT Set plus Extras

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rollypollysb

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Note: All gone!

-------------------------------------------

My son asked me to help him sell the set he used for MCAT prep. He used this set + the AAMC Self-Assessment Tests + all the AAMC Full Lengths over 2.5 summer months while doing research half time and got a score of 42 (perfect science scores/12 Verbal).

This is the SN2ed set plus 3 extra books minus the TPR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook. All the books were purchased new in early 2014 except where noted. The new books are immaculate, as he's a neatfreak. No writing, highlighting, marks, etc. whatsoever. The condition of the used books is noted below.

SN2ed set:
  • Berkeley Review, bought all new in 2014:
    • Biology Books I & II
    • General Chemistry Books I & II
    • Organic Chemistry Books I & II
    • Biology Books I & II
  • Examkrackers, bought all new in 2014:
    • MCAT Biology
    • 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning
    • 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry
    • 1001 Questions in MCAT, Organic Chemistry
    • 1001 Questions in MCAT in Physics
The extras:
  • The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Biological Sciences Review, 2010 Edition, 805 pages. This was purchased used and has writing and highlighting in it. SN2ed recommended EK Biology OR this book, but my son got both just to cover all the bases.
  • The Princeton Review MCAT Science Workbook, 2013 edition, 928 pages. This was purchased used but is in good condition with no writing or highligting. He has printed out a sort of index listing of the topics correlated to pages numbers and taped it to the inside cover of the book. This helped to find questions related to the topic he wanted to work on. Even used, this workbook alone cost him $84.
  • Examkrackers Verbal reasoning and Mathematical Techniques, latest 2013 Edition(8th). Purchased new.
Would prefer to sell it as a set for $350 plus shipping of your choice. Note that this set has the advantage over other sets being sold because it includes the (expensive) TPR Science workbook.

Pay with Paypal. Will ship using method of your choice (you pay the shipping cost) or if you're in CA PM me for pick up possibility.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: