For the WREB, do you only need *one* modupro articulator?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aaplhause

Reaction score
I'm a little confused.

As an example, say that two tests are being done (operative + endo).

You only need "one" actual modupro articulator (articulator + two carrier trays), and for the actual exams you simply swap the endo/operative sextants out while keeping the same modupro?

So you need two different sets of sextants (one endo, one operative) but only one modupro articulator, correct? Also, is anyone aware if modupro have changed their design over the years? A family member of mine has a Modupro that's about 10 years old and I'm wondering if it's still compatible with new modupro parts/accesories.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So you need two different sets of sextants (one endo, one operative) but only one modupro articulator, correct?
Yes BUT for operative, you just need to supply your own mandibular arch, they'll provide the maxillary arches you'll prep/restore on and for endo, you'll need to supply the other 4 sextants since they'll provide the 2 you'll work on.
Also, is anyone aware if modupro have changed their design over the years? A family member of mine has a Modupro that's about 10 years old and I'm wondering if it's still compatible with new modupro parts/accesories.
I feel like they have, and I'm not sure if it'd be compatible. I'd play it safe and just buy a new articulator/arches so that the arches/sextants they provide will fit.