for those waitlisted and out of school.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mango6110

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i just got waitlisted at one of my top choices......i have already sent in a letter of interest and update on what im doing.....since i have graudated.....im not really doing a lot....i am leaving to volunteer in 3 weeks in south america....which i have already discussed....so what are you guys writing in any additonal letters u send? i dont have grades to update or new extracurriculars

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same position as you... I don't really have anything at all to update. I'm not sure what I am going to say, just keep asserting my interest in the school I guess.

im there too - all ive been really doing this year is helping out with the fam and working full time [i know, i know - im so fun it actually hurts sometimes]

i spent most of the letter talking about why i wanted to go there and why i would be a good fit and ended talking about my job [pharm tech in a hospital so that was ok] and this 1 class im taking that i dont even have a grade for yet. i think its just important to show interest, not that youve cured cancer on your year away