For those who have interviewed at Temple...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cmills66

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
was anyone else as pleasantly surprised about temple as i was? i went in without any expectations, but left kinda impressed. i mean, i left other schools impressed as well, but maybe b/c i came into temple with relatively little knowledge about it beforehand i was impressed? lol, tell me im not alone on this :laugh:.

Members don't see this ad.

I came in very impressed, and was lucky to know a D2 there and I had the FULL dental school experience. I got to meet the dental students the day before, sit in lab with them and even sat in on a lecture with them the day before. We even ate cheesesteaks the night before and then I interviewed the next day. Some people don't like the surrounding area, but that's where the school shines with the patient base.

Brian and Jeremy are awesome dudes. Anyone agree with me that Jeremy looks like the actor that plays Jonah Jameson in the Spiderman movies lol.

was anyone else as pleasantly surprised about temple as i was? i went in without any expectations, but left kinda impressed. i mean, i left other schools impressed as well, but maybe b/c i came into temple with relatively little knowledge about it beforehand i was impressed? lol, tell me im not alone on this :laugh:.

100% +1:thumbup:

I feel EXACTLY the SAME!