Forecasting!!!

provio

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know if the classes I signed up for are too much at one time.

Does this sound like too much?
AP Calc
AP Physics 1
AP Psychology
APUSH
Advanced English 3
Advanced Chemistry
Newspaper
Anatomy and Physiology

I was thinking about dropping A and P for a class (it's a two year class, part one next year, part two senior year) called Health Occupations, but I don't know how Health Occupations would look when applying to college. Does my schedule sound doable?

Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Um it really depends on what you can handle but personally, I'd never take all those classes at once. I took AP Calc, AP Psych, Honors Chem, APUSH, but not all at once, save some AP classes for other years geez.

During my junior year, I took 3 APs (Calc AB, psychology, and English Language), physics honors, anatomy and physiology honors, newspaper, and pottery. I had taken US history online during the summer. I felt that my schedule was doable, but stressful. I think that you might be pushing yourself a little too hard. You might want to trade one of the APs for an honors, or drop anatomy like you mentioned. Then again, everyone has different study habits, amount of free time, and teacher difficulties.

Think of it this way...

Not taking one of those AP classes won't get you rejected from a college. Overwhelming yourself and doing poorly in all classes may. I'm all for working to your full potential, but take it easy on yourself and enjoy school too.