Form FH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miss155

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

The content was different from the practice exams in the PS section.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey miss155.. I had form FG. What were some examples of PS?

I had:
The nail experiment with HCl (first passage)
A momentum passage with two cars and a head on collision

etc.

did you have this exam?

Hi

Yeah my test had those exact passages. I also had various passages on waves and light.

Members don't see this ad :)
had same test

i liked physical and bio

wasnt feeling verbal....praying for a 7 or high :(

writing was good.

I had this form. I hated hated hated the verbal.

I had the same nail passages and the head on collision passage.

I loved the head on collisiion passage because I knew that stuff pretty well.

I hated the wave particle theory passage. That stuff confused me and I'm afraid I may have second guessed myself.

I hated all the damn history passages in the Verbal. The whole verbal sucked. I'm going to be praying for a good curve.

However, bio was also ok. I'm just hoping and praying that I really did well this time. I thought the sciences were fair, but the freaking Verbal was the pits.

The only passage that I really enjoyed reading was the Rosetta Stone and how Jean Francois Champollion was able to translate it at 18 I think it was while none of the other pros could do it. :)

We better not discuss specific questions or they are going to erase this post like they did the F form thread that was posted earlier. Let's pm or chat if we want to do that, cuz I don't want this thread erased like the last one.

Not in real test, but on a practice one:
what was the genetic of LDL receptor? dominant?

laya533 said:
Not in real test, but on a practice one:
what was the genetic of LDL receptor? dominant?

"I have seen pedigrees of this many times in my genetics class." I believe it is dominant if the parents have it and pass it to their children. If the parents don't have it and pass it on to their children, then it is probably going to be recessive.
I just saw it in my book, but unfortunately I can't seem to find that pedigree right now...maybe it will show up later.

If every generation is affected and males and females are affected equally then it is autosomal dominant.

what else have you seen in kaplan tests?I cant remember well