Free 150

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutrPharm

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded the Free 150, and there's a bunch of options that I don't really understand. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction...

1) Audio/video option: so does this mean that there's a separate set of questions with audio/video that you can pick?

2) Enabling the "show answer" button: I'd prefer to take the test without the answers popping up, so if I don't check this option will I be able to review my answers after the exam?

Thanks, and sorry if these are stupid questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Just downloaded the Free 150, and there's a bunch of options that I don't really understand. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction...

1) Audio/video option: so does this mean that there's a separate set of questions with audio/video that you can pick?

2) Enabling the "show answer" button: I'd prefer to take the test without the answers popping up, so if I don't check this option will I be able to review my answers after the exam?

Thanks, and sorry if these are stupid questions.

1. Yep. Just 5 or so questions with video clips and audio clips.

2. If you don't check that option, then no, you won't be able to review your answers. But you can start the thing over again after enabling the feature and see the answers.

Or, my personal favorite, is to enable it the first time, select your answer, see if you were right, then leave your answer selected so you can see how many you actually got right (it gives you a % at the end). But if you need a gauge of how your timing is, this probably isn't your best bet.

how is it possible that these q's still showing up on real exam? with same answers?

im kinda in wierd disbelief mode

i am lost at where u got the one with answers, i downloaded seomthing from nbme, but it doesnt have show answers option?

i thought u were supposed tot get the 150 q.

and then go to kaplan somwhere for the answers that they release

is that not the case anymore

sorry if im lost, kinda confused

also, have test in 11 days and was supposed to drive to center to practice this 150, its the same q's right.

im thinking of goin over at home to save time, i dunno if its worth it for 3 q that MAY not even show up??

and they have new test now everwhere with 46 qs and whatever, so im worrieed spending tim on these 150 n then they not show up.

and where do i get estimation of 3 digit score from the percentage?

Hey everyone...So, I apologize if this is written elsewhere but, for the free 150 can you do it timed - like in exam mode conditions? I have a mac but I can use a windows it means I wouldnt have to score it myself. I read previously on this site that macs are not able to download the software or something. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

1. Yep. Just 5 or so questions with video clips and audio clips.

2. If you don't check that option, then no, you won't be able to review your answers. But you can start the thing over again after enabling the feature and see the answers.

Or, my personal favorite, is to enable it the first time, select your answer, see if you were right, then leave your answer selected so you can see how many you actually got right (it gives you a % at the end). But if you need a gauge of how your timing is, this probably isn't your best bet.

Hey thanks for the advice... I think I will try the third option.