FREE School Matching Service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThePrincetonReview

Test Prep Exhibitor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for the school that’s right for you?
The Princeton Review is an expert in matching students with the right schools based on their academic profile and personal interests. Now you can get this unique, personalized and valuable advice firsthand. Save time on your school search and get hard to find information such as rankings, program offerings and scholarships.

Ready to get started? Just take 2 minutes to create your profile (click Business, Medical, Graduate or Law), and The Princeton Review will start emailing you “best fit” school recommendations!

Members don't see this ad.

IME, these are typically low-ranking and/or questionable schools. For example, w/ a 1400-1500 GRE (above the 90th percentile), I was receiving from schools akin to University of Phoenix and Argosy.

Has this changed or does it differ for other disciplines? (I.e., would I be getting "matches" in the Caribbean with a 35 MCAT?!)

"No recommendations." Does this mean that I have no hope for med school, or was this just a ploy to get my contact information to sell to third parties?