fresh passout going canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dhairya1989

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am a fresh dentist on my plan To canada...ppl can you tell which colleges offer dental hygiene and dental assistant course for January. plus once der.how may i proceed. ..

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Members don't see this ad.

also can u guide me on books to refer

i guess there are some mosby n some decks.. ...
can u tell me what this mosby is

dont come to canada,i mean you will repent your decision,its very hard life here,very cold,heavy discrimination,just look at the reports by immigrants,i am not discouraging you,but think 100 times before jumping to any decision,best of luck

Members don't see this ad :)
dont come to canada,i mean you will repent your decision,its very hard life here,very cold,heavy discrimination,just look at the reports by immigrants,i am not discouraging you,but think 100 times before jumping to any decision,best of luck

Why there's always one of these...

Just get out of here! You have the worst looser's speech ever, go pray your fears somewhere else! What do you base your assumptions on? "Very had life", how so? "Very cold", adaptation, how do you know the person doesn't like this kind of weather or is used to it for that matter... "Heavy discrimination" so far I haven't heard a single word about discrimination from any of my friends, and friends friends about it, quite the contrary.

Here we are all fighters and believers, hope is what we're based on, if you lost yours just don't insist on trying to ruin it for others!

Last edited:
also can u guide me on books to refer

i guess there are some mosby n some decks.. ...
can u tell me what this mosby is

There are tons of info on the forum, try using the search engine, you'll find answer for pretty much anything.

Good luck!

fight it on buddy. ..you ll survive there is nothing like that

Vancouver Community College has very good programs for dental assistant
and hygienist

hey thanx..