Friends on the East Coast,

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

E24Gose

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear friends,

Please be safe this weekend as Irene clobbers us on the coast. Im not sure when others start, but Brown's classes for MPH begin Monday. I wont be there. Im hunkering down inland. For those braving the storm, please be safe.

Take care everyone!

E

Members don't see this ad.

Dear friends,

Please be safe this weekend as Irene clobbers us on the coast. Im not sure when others start, but Brown's classes for MPH begin Monday. I wont be there. Im hunkering down inland. For those braving the storm, please be safe.

Take care everyone!

E

I second this sentiment. I'm currently in New Orleans and although we're glad we aren't taking the hit this time, I wish no one else was either. Best of luck to everyone starting classes this semester and those preparing for the future!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am supposed to fly out to Boston this saturday night!! I am quite nervous!

Apparently not because my flight just got canceled...

ms. newyear, that stinks. Good luck to you!

Last edited:
Dear friends,

Take care everyone!

E

yes stay safe everyone! my university and all those around it evacuated yesterday. store some drinking water!