Genuine advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshinesunny

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi this is sunny from pakistan

I was born on june 5 1979 and i have done BBA CGPA 3.6 and MBA 2.97

I was a premed student here when circumstances forced me to quit on my medical career dreams

Please be informed that , I have academically what it takes to be a doctor i am equally good at both quantitative and non quantitative fields and have a liking for social natural and technological sciences

I have been trying to find out a way to study for a basic medical degree here in pakistan one cannot enroll in a medical school after the age of 25 years

My areas of interest in medicine are gynaecology and nanomedicine

Please help me find out a way to get the basic medical degree and cope with the finances are there any organisations that sponsor medical education

I really want to be a gynaecologist and do some work in nanomedicine a field that would be of ultimate benefit to mankind directly

Also, I would like to add that perosally i am a very open minded person and would love to have an equally open minded lady with me on my journey

Members don't see this ad.

really not sure you'll find much advice here lol especially about a nice lady by your side.
must you stay in pakistan?

Well I guess since your already over 25 med school in Pakistan is not going to be an option. If you want to go to medical school in the US that is an option after some effort and post bacc classes in addition to a good performance on the MCAT but you would need to get a visa and what not to ensure that you can study in the states prior to that. You could also investigate medical schools in the Carribean Islands or in India to see what their particular requirements might be as an alternative. Good Luck!