Georgetown interview confirmation email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nicole20

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently received an interview invitation from Georgetown and I scheduled my interview on the phone and i thought that they said something about sending me a confirmation email, but it has been almost a week adn I have received nothing. Is there a confirmation email or was i imagining things?

Members don't see this ad.

nicole20 said:
I recently received an interview invitation from Georgetown and I scheduled my interview on the phone and i thought that they said something about sending me a confirmation email, but it has been almost a week adn I have received nothing. Is there a confirmation email or was i imagining things?

I think you were imagining things. :D

I specifically remember the person with whom I scheduled my interview saying, "this is the only notification you will receive. Please write this down...now."

'cause after I hung up I was like, "wow. they mean business."

ajt2003 said:
I think you were imagining things. :D

I specifically remember the person with whom I scheduled my interview saying, "this is the only notification you will receive. Please write this down...now."

'cause after I hung up I was like, "wow. they mean business."

Thanks again for your help. I do remember them specifically remember them telling me NOT to call them so thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding so I didn't have to break their 'don't call us' rule.