Georgetown SMP and August MCAT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scgirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you that are familiar with the DC area....

I'm about the register for the august MCAT and was wondering what test sites I should list....that are closest to Gtown... since I won't have a car ( is that going to be a problem??! I don't know where I am going to live yet but I'm planning on finding a place near a metro station.

thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

scgirl said:
For those of you that are familiar with the DC area....

I'm about the register for the august MCAT and was wondering what test sites I should list....that are closest to Gtown... since I won't have a car ( is that going to be a problem??! I don't know where I am going to live yet but I'm planning on finding a place near a metro station.

thanks!!

The closest test sites are at University of Maryland at College Park or Rockville. Within 30 minutes if you drive. I have not been to Rockville test site, but I took my MCAT at UMCP. There is a parking lot right next to the building that is free on weekend.

Please rent a car the evening before the exam, or have a friend to drive you there. Calling a cab may also be risky since they may not show up in time. Metro and GUTS bus will not run early enough for you to get there in time, then once you get to College Park metro station it is over 30 minute walk to the test center.

Again, do NOT take METRO when you go to take MCAT.

I'm taking the test at umd college park. How is that test site? I hope its good, b/c I dont want some stupid factor to destroy my concentration.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm taking the MCAT at Georgetown this August. Has anyone taken the test there before? How is it as a test site?

hey chaeymay-

have you decided on an smp yet?

palmtree said:
hey chaeymay-

have you decided on an smp yet?
I find out about Tulane ACP 6/30. I'm basically b/t that and Gtown. I'm leaning more towards Gtown, but Tulane drives a hard bargain since its 10K, less classwork, and a backdoor way into a top 50 school. I've withdrawn from all the other SMPs I got into.