Georgia Practical Exam March 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpursFan2120

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Is anyone planning to take the GA practical exam in march? I was wondering if anyone had any good information or study material on the practical exam. Most of the threads I have seen with the links are now inactive. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there! I am looking for the same information. Been dragging my feet to get it done, but wanting to knock it out. Following for info! I do see that GPHA is offering the review course on Feb 24, but I do not think I will be able to attend that day. Looking for study resources that I can do at home.

Aviatrix. It isn't letting me reply to your convo. Could you email it at
spursfan12008@yahoo please?

Thanks!

Also will you be taking it tomorrow

Aviatrix. It isn't letting me reply to your convo. Could you email it at
spursfan12008@yahoo please?

Thanks!

Also will you be taking it tomorrow
So I definitely struggled with the calculations on the second compounding rx since I didn’t have a calculator :( hopefully I passed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thankful that is over! :) Hope you got my email @SpursFan2120 . Compounding and counseling were easier than I expected, but there were a few on E&O that I was unsure about or couldn't find anything that seemed wrong. Could have been option F, but I am second guessing myself.

Reactions: 1 user
Thankful that is over! :) Hope you got my email @SpursFan2120 . Compounding and counseling were easier than I expected, but there were a few on E&O that I was unsure about or couldn't find anything that seemed wrong. Could have been option F, but I am second guessing myself.
Yea same, I second guessed myself every time I got an F on the E/O. Did they mention when we would get results?

I just checked today and i thought i bombed the compounding portion but it turns out i passed and officially licensed in GA. Reciprocated from TN

I am taking practical this week. Super nervous, as I haven't taken any exam in 4 years.
Any tips or help is greatly appreciated.

I am taking my exam mid January. I am an out of state pharmacist and have been out of school for over 10 years. Any tips on how to study for this exam?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone who took the GA practical on January 17th know if they passed or not?

I am also interested. I will be taking the exam in March and could use all of the advice I can get. If anybody has any tips and/or study recommendations please let me know!

I would definitely go over some errors and omissions questions. If you haven't verified or learned it in school, it can be kind of tricky. For compounding, definitely know how to do the math. That's the biggest area of grading for that section. Also learn how to counsel. For the patient profile, I would go over disease states. Do you know anyone who has gotten their results form January of this year?

I would definitely go over some errors and omissions questions. If you haven't verified or learned it in school, it can be kind of tricky. For compounding, definitely know how to do the math. That's the biggest area of grading for that section. Also learn how to counsel. For the patient profile, I would go over disease states. Do you know anyone who has gotten their results form January of this year?
See GA Practical Board - January 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm an out of state student and will be taking my exam in mid of June. Can I please have some guide and tips for the exam? Thank you