Getting accepted in may/june/July?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

optgal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten in super late in may/June/July for the August class?? Three schools said my app is currently being compared to other candidates and they usually look at 290 oat scores towards the end when filling up open spots

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone gotten in super late in may/June/July for the August class?? Three schools said my app is currently being compared to other candidates and they usually look at 290 oat scores towards the end when filling up open spots

hey was wonder what 3 schools,

and did they say exactly "they usually look at 290 oat scores towards the end"??

Id like to know what schools are you talking about just to see if that is where i applied.....i think the only school with the lastest date to submit application is Puerto Rico....somewhere late May... they also say that they have people who hold seats then call and say they are going elsewhere so they either go through a waiting list or call other applicants to fill empty seats.... Nova said they can take people up until june but that is if you had already submited your app they dont take new apps after the deadline

Members don't see this ad :)
Rso said they look at anyone below 300 late in the app cycle...