Getting licensed in Dubai?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khurram

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've been a very active member of the international dental forums and had some questions pertaining to dubai. I've done my bds from pakistan and i've applied for advanced standing programs here in the US where I currently am. I was born and raised in the us and as such, am a US citizen.
If I dont get in this year, I was thinking about dubai.

I own a place on the palm (which I bought very early when it was announced) and I personally love it there. It's a great mix of the east and the west.

Could someone who knows or who is practicing there, tell me the procdure to get licenesed there? Can a BDS degree holder get licensed or do I have to have a higher degree? Please let me know. I will get an automatic visa when I move there because of the property I own. Money is not an issue if it is an expensive process.

Please provide any info you can. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Khurram

Members don't see this ad.

hey khurram!!!!!
have been lookin arnd for the same info which u've posted.. did u get any info/replies?????the post has been written a real long tym.. cud u still help out?? thanks!!!!!