Getting married and life with wife

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jordaniandoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am an IMG whostarted my EM program last month....I will be getting married this October to the love of my life and she will be moving hald the earth away from her family to be with me.....does beingcommited to your EM program affect your time with your family and wife? Like sexually wise, will you have time to enjoy your time with your wife?

Members don't see this ad.

The rate of divorce and unfaithful spouses approaches 90 percent in the ED. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. OP is the same guy who said he was an EM resident in N Dakota. There is no EM residency in N Dakota.

The rate of divorce and unfaithful spouses approaches 90 percent in the ED. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

2. No. The same people who are unfaithful in the ED would've likely been unfaithful had they chosen any other profession.

3. lmao at post #2

1. OP is the same guy who said he was an EM resident in N Dakota. There is no EM residency in N Dakota.

2. No. The same people who are unfaithful in the ED would've likely been unfaithful had they chosen any other profession.

3. lmao at post #2

The ED makes you unfaithful. Having to do all those pelvic exams on strange exotic beautiful women all day.

The ED makes you unfaithful. Having to do all those pelvic exams on strange exotic beautiful women all day.

lol.

I remember the first time my GF feigned jealousy at my having done pelvics/breast exams. so i described in detail the vajajay I had seen that day with accurate medical descriptions of discharge/labial swelling/odors and other associated gyn path.

that was the last time we had that conversation.

lol.

I remember the first time my GF feigned jealousy at my having done pelvics/breast exams. so i described in detail the vajajay I had seen that day with accurate medical descriptions of discharge/labial swelling/odors and other associated gyn path.

Lol I am on OB and I am tempted to just bat for the other team after this.

lol.

It's tough to explain that you don't see normal vaginas in the ED to the layperson. But I've had a similar experience that once you start describing the differences the conversation changes topics quickly.

lol.

If you're feeling lazy, just go with "Was it sexy fun time last time you needed a pelvic exam?"

Married guys buy condoms by the 12 pack: January, February, March...

I'm sure you can find 30 seconds on one of your ACGME mandated days off.

Married guys buying condoms.......?

There is this thing called family planning. Married people don't always want to pump out out kids on a yearly basis.There are several options, one of which involves the use of condoms to prevent pregnancy.

There is this thing called family planning. Married people don't always want to pump out out kids on a yearly basis.There are several options, one of which involves the use of condoms to prevent pregnancy.

All I'm saying is that if my wife say me buying condoms, well, I'd have some 'splainin to do.