Getting the decks?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brusslee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering is there any way of getting the dental decks to anther country for example Israel?
I know that if you buy it from their original web site then there is no problem they will charge you extra.
So I would like to know maybe some one has bought a second hand ?dental deck? and got it sent to him in a different country? (Maybe thru ebay?)
Any suggestions will be accepted?? :D
Thanks SDN :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

brusslee said:
I was wondering is there any way of getting the dental decks to anther country for example Israel?
I know that if you buy it from their original web site then there is no problem they will charge you extra.
So I would like to know maybe some one has bought a second hand ?dental deck? and got it sent to him in a different country? (Maybe thru ebay?)
Any suggestions will be accepted?? :D
Thanks SDN :thumbup:

Your best bet is ebay..
actually that's probably the only way ure gonna be able to buy used decks and have them sent to u do a search i'm sure u'll find em

Khurram said:
Your best bet is ebay..
actually that's probably the only way ure gonna be able to buy used decks and have them sent to u do a search i'm sure u'll find em

Thanks kurram! :thumbup: