Gisele or Britney?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

911Med

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Brad Pitt or George Clooney (hey - I aspire to appease ALL who read this)

While wer're at it...
Ferrari Modena or Bentley Continental GT?

Am I the only one who could care less about people with the "dilemma" of choosing full rides at Ivy league Schools vs. prestigious sunny Cali schools?

Give me a freakin' break.

Pick a school quick - because you'll need to know how to properly set your arm as you break it patting yourself on the back.

o.k. my envious rant is over. :smuggrin:

Proceed to make up wishful acceptances that you probably aren't really accepted to.

You can keep your full ride to Harvard.

I'm taking Gisele with the Ferrari.

Members don't see this ad.

What are these forums for, if not to help people choose among difficult choices?

Bendrix,
I think that the OP was just kidding. :laugh: And definitely, Brad Pitt and the Ferrari. Did you see him in "Troy"? God, did that man look good!! :thumbup: The whole time I was like "I hate Jennifer Aniston" :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Giselle.
Bentley.
Any medical school that lets me in, thank you very much.

dc

Indebt4Life said:
Bendrix,
I think that the OP was just kidding.
Yeah, I know. But the only threads that I find tiresome are the threads about threads that people find tiresome.

And I'd take Fantasia, if only she were an option.

Bendrix said:
And I'd take Fantasia, if only she were an option.
Fantasia? You'd take the mouse? I'm confused...

fantasia.jpg

any guy who takes britney over gisele does not realize how fugly britney is sans maquillage.

Gisele, Brad Pitt, and the Ferrari... as long as Brad and Gisele don't hook up. :p

Indebt4Life said:
Bendrix,
I think that the OP was just kidding. :laugh: And definitely, Brad Pitt and the Ferrari. Did you see him in "Troy"? God, did that man look good!! :thumbup: The whole time I was like "I hate Jennifer Aniston" :mad:

Brad Pitt was GORGEOUS in Troy. When he took his loincloth or whatever off, and the camera panned down....<sigh> what a babe! :love: :love: :love:

Mr Reddly said:
Fantasia? You'd take the mouse? I'm confused.

well...Richard Gere supposedly took a gerbil. :laugh: