Navy GMO Death on USS Arlington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

backrow

60% of the time it works everytime
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Stay safe friends. We have the watch.

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Homicide? Suicide? Accident? Natural Causes?
Very little information released.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Absolutely, no rumors or gossip, but I do hope we hear as much as she or her next of kin would want us to know about the circumstances of her passing.

Anecdotal and without evidence, but it seems like there have been 2-3 navy physician deaths in the last few years without any army or air force.

Anecdotal and without evidence, but it seems like there have been 2-3 navy physician deaths in the last few years without any army or air force.

I get that pgg was likely specifically referring to no speculation about this individual case, but your comment is, without any evidence, complete and total speculation. Maybe don't do that.

I get that pgg was likely specifically referring to no speculation about this individual case, but your comment is, without any evidence, complete and total speculation. Maybe don't do that.

Well, a quick google search of 'navy physician dies', 'army physician dies', 'Air Force physician dies' reveals two other navy physician deaths on the first page of search results, 12/16 and 2/18. Zero for army and Air Force docs.

So, not speculation on Atlas Shrugged part, but what appears to be a good memory.

Here is some further reading if you like.

It was speculation. You provided evidence, hence no longer speculation. There is a difference.