Go back to University or do the NDEB exam ( Internationat Dentist )

ekgs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello I would like to share a little bit about my story .. I wanna hear different opinions.

I am a dentist back-home, who resides in Toronto-Canada and in the first year that I came into the country I did the NDEB EXAM which I did not pass - I think I went through the wrong study material and I am scared to do it again because we just have 3 chances as far as I know and I supposed to get 80 % If I want to apply after for the University ....

After I failed I went to Hygiene school and now I am an RDH ( Registered Dental hygienist) meaning that I passed my board of hygiene .. BUT I do not see my self been a hygienist for the rest of my life .. I just don't like it . Sometimes I think to go back to University and do the 4 years of dentistry just because I think it may be less complicated with the studies "by myself" and see if I pass the NDEB .. or not. but I am confused I don't know what will be better .. about Time ?? i will be four years again because if I go to the NDEB I have to wait for one year to apply and studied by my own after apply for the IDAPP ( how is the selection for that program ??? I dont know ) and then they put you in 3 and 4 year of dentistry .. which means totally a 4 year process too... or am I wrong ??? but at this point I just want to be who I want to be . ....... and If you guys think that I should try my second shot of the NDEB ... WHAT SHOULD I READ ??? because I am good on reading and remember things .. but I don't know what to read to be successful they put a list of dozens of books at the NDEB website ... and really am I gonna read 12 books??? what should I read ... and what do you guys think ??

Excuse my mistakes in spelling , if any . Thanks

Members don't see this ad.