Free (Giving away) Gold Standard DAT prep deemed as "Comprehensive" by an orthodontist + win free DAT prep!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gold Standard Multimedia

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Gold Standard DAT is fairly new on the DAT field, since 2013, so we understand that some students may not have heard about us. We so strongly believe in the high quality of our materials and this latest review just proves us right again! We sent Patrice Smith, an Orthodontics Resident, our DAT Complete Package in return for an honest feedback. Here it is: Gold Standard DAT Review :)

Excerpts:

"If I were to describe The Gold Standard DAT package in one word it would be COMPREHENSIVE."

"Upon opening the package that I received, my initial reaction was one of awe."

"Not only do you receive books with good, solid and pertinent information to do well on the DATs but many tools to augment your studying and to continuously test yourself throughout your preparation process."

"If I were taking the DAT around this time I would honestly consider The Gold Standard for my DAT prep."

We are proud SDN sponsors and we are participating in this week SDN's Test Prep Week where you can win free DAT prep! Just click on the this link for more details: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forums/gold-standard-dat.780/

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: