"Good faith effort"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheMightyTexan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't want to do this if i'm not going to get a gift card, duh, but read on the website about this and didn't see any disclaimer about good faith or more information on that. Anyone know anything more about this?

Members don't see this ad.

I interpret it as spending the full 45 min on the section and not answering all the questions in the same letter like all B's which might signify that you were just guessing on all of them. Also, they might track your seconds/question like they do on the practice AAMC's.

I bet there will be "gimme" questions in there (as in, relatively easy to get from the passage) to make sure you are actually reading the passage and trying.

Members don't see this ad :)
^ I agree with yall. Still, is it basically left to speculation?

Don't worry about it or overthink it. If you try, you will get the money.

Aren't people scoring <50% getting it? You start out at 25% already. If you put in slight effort, you should be able to break like 40%.

after my test .. I didn't know how to emotionally handle myself AND operate a moving vehicle so I spend 10 minutes doing that trial section..

"Good faith Effort"