Good luck OAT peeps!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck on the OAT tomorrow guys !! I'll be thinking of you...

Take a deep breath.. and kick it's ass!!
None of this.
:scared:

More of this. :smuggrin: (I OWN this test!)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, go watch a movie tonight.....
thats what i did before I took my OAT and I got a 360 !!

and tomorrow night....party yo' A.. off....

I'll think of all of you, if you think about me while I take my ocular anatomy final at 9am!:scared:

Originally posted by rpames
I'll think of all of you, if you think about me while I take my ocular anatomy final at 9am!:scared:

Hey rpames!

Good luck to you too tomorrow... hopefully, neither of us will need it!

Counting down to 1:40pm...

silverandblack

Why are you taking a final on Saturday? :confused:
(Good luck! :) )

good luck on your test man, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Hey rpames, what classes are you taking this quarter?

At ICO we are given the option to utilize Saturdays to help spread out the finals. This quarter we have 5 finals, if we could not use Saturdays, we would have a final everyday. Personally I like this better.

This quarter we had Ocular Anatomy, Biochemisty II, Physiology & Pathology II, Optometry 1.1, Geometric and Theoretical Octics II, and a short course called Health Promotions.

At ICO we are given the option to utilize Saturdays to help spread out the finals. This quarter we have 5 finals, if we could not use finals we would have a final everyday. Personally I like this better.
I agree, that's a nice option. At SUNY we've got a week and a half for finals, so we are able to stretch the exams out a little that way. During 2nd year we take 8 classes, though, so no days off except the weekend during finals time. :(