Good Practice Materials?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

perfectmoment

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I bought something off ebay which (apparently) included a whole whack of kaplan exams (topicals, full lengths, subject tests, discretes). i've also bought the aamc exams and the kaplan book with 2 mcats and i have access to EK's 101 VR book. i was just wondering if i should get anything else, of if this is enough practice material. i've been considering getting the kaplan workbook, the TPR science workbook, the TPR compendium, or the EK mini-mcats/EK physics. which of these would you recommend? thanks alot.

Members don't see this ad.

perfectmoment said:
I bought something off ebay which (apparently) included a whole whack of kaplan exams (topicals, full lengths, subject tests, discretes). i've also bought the aamc exams and the kaplan book with 2 mcats and i have access to EK's 101 VR book. i was just wondering if i should get anything else, of if this is enough practice material. i've been considering getting the kaplan workbook, the TPR science workbook, the TPR compendium, or the EK mini-mcats/EK physics. which of these would you recommend? thanks alot.

hey perfectmoment,
I also got a whole whack of kaplan stuff from ebay including audio osmosis. So far i haven't really used the kaplan tests cuz i wanna know my stuff before i try em out. Currently i'm using the TPR science workbook after every chapter which I personally think is excellent because the question and answers really get you refreshed. since, i've heard a lot of good things about EK mini mcats, i ordered it but still waiting for it to arrive. hopefully, that should be enough to cover the mcat. i just hope i don't fail verbal.