Goodbye Vet Med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm sorry SOV. Any relief though?
Mixed feelings I guess.

I posted it on FB as well cause I want to put it behind me and move on.

Members don't see this ad.

Sent in my official notice of withdrawal this morning. Guess I left it to the last minute (classes start up on Thursday) waiting for some reason to change my mind, but alas no dice.

Kind of sad.

To make it official I have changed my SDN status to "non-student". :blackeye:

Big hugs, old friend.

Reactions: 1 user
I saw your post on FB and was like "I feel like I have read these exact very words from SOV before" and it turns out it wasn't just clinics-brain-mush.

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw your post on FB and was like "I feel like I have read these exact very words from SOV before" and it turns out it wasn't just clinics-brain-mush.
Yeah, well... i didn't actually tell anyone but SDN previously...
I was still retaining my right to change my mind.... but nothing changed it in the interim.

As for the clinics-brain-mush, no comment. :)

I've been wondering where you were at on that decision....

Gotta admit, this makes me feel just a titch lonely here on SDN. :) At least up until now there was one other old guy in the middle of all these punks. :)

Reactions: 1 user
I've been wondering where you were at on that decision....

Gotta admit, this makes me feel just a titch lonely here on SDN. :) At least up until now there was one other old guy in the middle of all these punks. :)
May the odds be ever in your favor.

Reactions: 1 users
I think this is "goodbye" from SOV.
I am leaving SDN and FB, time to move on with my life.

I appreciate having gotten to know all of you. And these years will always be bittersweet for me. You are a good bunch (even you Nyanko).

I can still be found at my Penn and home e-mails (I still trying to finish up some work at my lab at Penn).

If you see an old geezer with IGs come into your clinic… be nice to him.

All the best.
SOV - Jeff - sobsob

Members don't see this ad :)
Boo you *****.

Reactions: 4 users
Just adding my voice to the sad goodbyes... you will be missed in internet-land

I'm very sad to see you go! :( I wish you and your IGs the very best. Take care, SOV.

But...but... sad face.

Keep in touch! I think I still have your e-mail somewhere....

Sorry to see you go SOV. You've been a great part of this community. Wishing you the best in the future!

Thanks for all your advice, SOV. Sorry to see you go, but I wish you the best in whatever you pursue in the future.

place won't be the same without you old man. anytime you need something, even if it's just a kick in the pants (ok ESPECIALLY if it's a kick in the pants, let's be real here), you know how to find me.

I guess I can sit on the porch and drink Old Milwaukee and yell at kids all by myself........... but it won't be as fun.

Reactions: 3 users
SDN as I know it will certainly never be the same without you!

Best wishes to you, MrsSOV, and the IGs. You will be greatly missed.

:biglove:

Aww SOV, you'll be missed! Glad you could be a part of the forum for all this time though!

Thank you for being an excellent resource for all of us @StartingoverVet !! You will be missed! Best of luck for everything in the future!!

Popping in to add my best wishes, and to echo that you'll be missed!! I hope everything goes well for you in the future, both for you and MrsSOV! :)

Best of luck. Sad to see you go. :luck:

FWIW, the Monty Python game was one of my favorites. AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGG

You will be missed.

Best wishes to you and the Mrs., SOV. Thanks for introducing me to WW, you are an awesome mod! I hope you find what you're looking for, career-wise and in life.

Thank you for being the best WW mod mentor ever!!! I can only hope one day I'll live up to your confusion and chaos :) Best of luck for the rest of your life journey; you'll be greatly missed in the SDN community!

Just wanted to add my goodbye and well wishes. You'll definitely be missed around here, SOV.

I haven't been on here for too long, but I have enjoyed your presence and modding. Best of luck!

Maybe SOV will pull a Brett Favre and come back like "Just kidding, still here!" (Hopefully it doesn't degenerate into showing people inappropriate pictures over PMs and have MrsSOV evaluate their validity based on her carnal knowledge...)