Got a couple choices to make!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Crabbycake

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, everyone.
I just made it into a couple of allopathic schools, and am considering my options here. I'd preferably like to pay as little as possible, but I'm kinda balancing monetary concerns with just my own ego. I got into a couple pretty good schools, and I'm worried that if I choose the cheaper, albeit slightly less prestigious once, I'll be regretting the choice a couple years down the line.

The schools I'm considering matriculating at, ranked by amount of aid I got
  • UCLA - got a huge amount from here
  • Harvard - got a decent amount here, but I'm still gonna have to pay more here than at UCLA
  • UCSF - got a bit less than Harvard here
  • John Hopkins - got even less here - also, I somehow get a bad vibe from this school - lots of the profs/receptionists don't seem all too friendly.
I was born and raised in SoCal, so UCLA kinda seems like the easy choice. But, I can't pass up any of the other three schools easily.

What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yup! I made that post after all my interviews, etc.!

"I was wondering if you guys could chance me for a couple skills, or suggest any schools you recommend I apply to!"

That was 24 days ago. So you applied and were accepted and got financial aid 6 days after the app opened? Congrats!!

Reactions: 1 users
Just discovered this from another thread - and I've been dying to use it.

Just-Go-On-The-Internet-And-Tell-Lies-Meme-Gif.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Caribbean or bust dude