Got Secondaries???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trishaaa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I thought I should start a thread for all of us folks who are anxiously awaiting secondaries. Maybe once we start receiving them we can post the following here:

1. date AMCAS processed
2. date secondary received (and the school from which you received it, obviously)
3. route (e-mail or snail mail)

I doubt that anyone has much to contribute to this thread at this point (at least I hope not, for my sake!), but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get this going.

If there's already something like this going around, please let me know. I'm new to SDN and don't completely know my way around yet.

THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

BUMP

trishaaa said:
Hello,

I thought I should start a thread for all of us folks who are anxiously awaiting secondaries. Maybe once we start receiving them we can post the following here:

1. date AMCAS processed
2. date secondary received (and the school from which you received it, obviously)
3. route (e-mail or snail mail)

I doubt that anyone has much to contribute to this thread at this point (at least I hope not, for my sake!), but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get this going.

If there's already something like this going around, please let me know. I'm new to SDN and don't completely know my way around yet.

THANKS!