Goucher Interview Tomorrow!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Figgypudding

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit nervous, especially since I have to get up tomorrow at 4:30am to catch my flight to baltimore and then interview, so I'm wondering if anyone has any last minute advice. I'm also curious about how Betsy Merideth is as an interviewer if any of you out there have previously had her. Is it open-file? Thanks! :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Figgypudding said:
I'm a bit nervous, especially since I have to get up tomorrow at 4:30am to catch my flight to baltimore and then interview, so I'm wondering if anyone has any last minute advice. I'm also curious about how Betsy Merideth is as an interviewer if any of you out there have previously had her. Is it open-file? Thanks! :confused:

Betsy is extremely nice, and yes, it is open-file. I am currently at Goucher and Betsy was my interviewer last year. She's not going to ask you anything out of the ordinary; it is a very straight-forward and to the point interview. Just be yourself and you will do well.

A

TypeA said:
How did it go???
I have to wait until i get the rejection/acceptance letter...otherwise i'm afraid i'll jinx it!