Grammar Mistake in Supplemental: Do I email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AMCASTuesdays

I heard vaccines killed Jenny Schecter
Reaction score
I was reviewing my secondary to find a sweet sentence I wrote and wanted to reuse when I noticed that I made two grammar mistakes. They were very small: a transposed word in one spot and an omission of a definite article (a) in another spot (not in the same sentence). Luckily, I decided to submit all my reach schools first so that at the very least if something like this happens, then I can grow from the pain :). Does anyone think its worth it to email a school for an issue like this? As in, will it communicate that I care more and that this was mistake? Or should I just move on, and not risk the chance that I draw attention to something that they might not have even noticed?

Thnx ya'll

Members don't see this ad.

I was reviewing my secondary to find a sweet sentence I wrote and wanted to reuse when I noticed that I made two grammar mistakes. They were very small: a transposed word in one spot and an omission of a definite article (a) in another spot (not in the same sentence). Luckily, I decided to submit all my reach schools first so that at the very least if something like this happens, then I can grow from the pain :). Does anyone think its worth it to email a school for an issue like this? As in, will it communicate that I care more and that this was mistake? Or should I just move on, and not risk the chance that I draw attention to something that they might not have even noticed?

Thnx ya'll
Not worthwhile in the slightest.

Reactions: 3 users

Thnx ya'll
Pay careful attention to the last line in my signature.

And never draw attention to a negative.

OCD traits are not healthy, ever.

Reactions: 2 users