Halo3 Anticipation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kraphtymac

Holy ground? Halo ground.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so off topic, and mainly aimed at VentdependenT after his Bioshock thread, but let's be honest...

Who else can hardly stand to wait another 3 weeks for Halo 3 to come out? 4 player online co-op? Hellz ya?

Members don't see this ad.

oh yeah..!!

i cant wait ..
its SO ON.. and thats comin from a girl :)

im sucha halo addict lol

Members don't see this ad :)
oh yeah..!!

i cant wait ..
its SO ON.. and thats comin from a girl :)

im sucha halo addict lol

i bought some gme in anticipation... for the 9/25 release

Just picked up Stranglehold after finishing the 4 vessel CABG. Gonna cap some thugs in slo-mo.

havent checked that one out yet..
let me know if its any good...

good ol hearts.. that was me last mth.. cabgs and rainbow six haha

06-18-2007, 03:49 PM #28
militarymd
SDN Angel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is so CHILDISH.[/size][/color][/size]

What is wrong with you?????? My 7 year old is more mature.

Our specialty is DOOMED....as long as you losers are our new residents...I'm glad it is doomed.

And I'm going to screw everyone one of you for as long as I can before I retire.

OVER and OUT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Noyac : 06-18-2007 at 08:21 PM.

06-18-2007, 03:49 PM #28
militarymd
SDN Angel

That is so CHILDISH.[/size][/color][/size]

What is wrong with you?????? My 7 year old is more mature.

Our specialty is DOOMED....as long as you losers are our new residents...I'm glad it is doomed.

And I'm going to screw everyone one of you for as long as I can before I retire.

OVER and OUT.

Last edited by Noyac : 06-18-2007 at 08:21 PM.

Dude let it go, seriously.

Im not mad at him just wanted to look up his last post since i havent seen him on here in a while.. Prolly got pissed off at some new resident telling him how it is..

Im not mad at him just wanted to look up his last post since i havent seen him on here in a while.. Prolly got pissed off at some new resident telling him how it is..

I doubt he cares that much to tell you the truth.

Just finished Halo 1 (again) in anticipation. Can't wait!

So who all has XBOX live? I need 3 go-to men/women for the co-op... Seriously thought, up until 2 weeks ago they weren't even sure if they were releasing Halo 3 with online co-op at all... and then they one up Gears of War and give up 4 player. Love it.

went post call , picked up reserved copy from blockbuster on tues and already beat the game by friday night.................havent had chance to go live yet. Anybody think halo 4 can happen...............this is the so called end of the trilogy, but there certainly can be more profits, rite?

Anyway, just me or the prophet of truth looks like impossible intubation?

Peace out Spartans:laugh:

Put it on the old 42inch HD toshiba LCD with surround.

Put it on Heroic.

Gettin my butt kicked, but it feels sooooooooo good.

Game rocks.

Okay... so started the thread but haven't updated it... picked it up Monday night at midnight, beat it on Legendary Tuesday after work. Amazing game. Definitely no Halo 4 though... unless you consider Halo Wars to be Halo 4.

Awesome, awesome game.

legendary - co-op with my homeboy. took ****ing forever! legendary is hard. see you on XBL!!! whats your gamer tag??

I keep gett rocked by those friggen speedy brute death wagons with the dude on top blasting me with high rate of fire plasma cannon. I'm stuck at a part where I'm fighting two of em by myself because my idiot AI guys sat on top of a waterfall and let a wraith blast em to kingdom come.