Harbster apologizes for my not having AIM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deschutes

Thing
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hope you all enjoy your tea and crumpets (though it be getting rather late in the day for that!)

I may join you yet one day, depending on how much space I can free up on my HDD.

Meanwhile, it's off to the library for tomorrow's Anesthesia exam!

Members don't see this ad.

deschutes said:
I hope you all enjoy your tea and crumpets (though it be getting rather late in the day for that!)

I may join you yet one day, depending on how much space I can free up on my HDD.

Meanwhile, it's off to the library for tomorrow's Anesthesia exam!
best of luck! rawk it!

Members don't see this ad :)
well it was nice chattin it up with y'all tonight. hope y'all have a pleasant evening.

the other option for chat is SDN chat which I am starting to check out.

i have to say, i preferred the AIM chat much better though.

It was tewwible. Wibble!

And I knew this when I was asked the incidence of halothane hepatitis and my options were:
1:10
1:100
1:1000
1:10000
1:100000

But I'm going to go swallow some
fukitol.jpg

, because tonight is sushi night!

Terrible? Sorry. Those questions about prevelance suck. They are like the idiot trivial pursuit questions that they throw in so even the dumbest loser can have a chance at some questions, but the are basically impossible to guess based on any normal intelligent reasoning. Questions like "How many blades of grass are in a square meter of bermuda grass? 2000,3000, or 4000?"

Prevalence! Incidence! AAAAH!

Makes me wanna say RAWR!

I hate those questions. HAd a few of them on my Step 2 CK not too long ago.

I tried to figure out the first one...then I just picked D for the others and moved on.

'weeble, but nuthin' that a lil' Cherry Garcia won't cure!

I have to stop eating this. I have sushi planned.

I unchecked the AIM pop-up blocker on installation, and now the damned AIM pop-ups are everywhere. I didn't know their blocker was specific to their own pop-ups!

This calls for a re-install.

AndyMilonakis said:
the other option for chat is SDN chat which I am starting to check out.

i have to say, i preferred the AIM chat much better though.
SDN chat can be sketchy because you don't know everyone. And, even if they tell you, you can't be 100% sure that they are telling the truth.

BTW, Andy, I was totally pulling your leg when I said you couldn't swear in SDN chat. It really depends on the mods. Most don't care. :smuggrin: :laugh:

bananaface said:
SDN chat can be sketchy because you don't know everyone. And, even if they tell you, you can't be 100% sure that they are telling the truth.

BTW, Andy, I was totally pulling your leg when I said you couldn't swear in SDN chat. It really depends on the mods. Most don't care. :smuggrin: :laugh:
I still prefer AIM better for the reason you cite above.

Members don't see this ad :)
Try me.

This networking is so much more important for my career prospects than is memorizing which volatile inhalational agent is gaseous at room temperature.

deschutes said:
It hasn't quite gone postal, but I soon will if every time I turn on my computer two AIM popup windows rear their ugly heads! *swats*

You will have to PM me your AIM name when you get it. I am not using it today though. Leaving shortly...

It sucks that your anesth exam is a big deal. Ours was an oral exam and we got the question the week before the exam. So the 7 of us got together in a bar and did the questions and we all had the same answers. And we all answered question #2a incorrectly :laugh:

Yeah, I don't install new programs for just anyone y'know ;)

I'll see if I can string up the little AIM (shouldn't it be AOLIM?) icon under my name.

I'm leaving too... gonna combine lunch and dinner in one meal!

deschutes said:
Satan had a son? I didn't know he had a wife! Is this sort of like immaculate conception, but reversed?
There is a member of the SDN path forum who claims to nurture Lucifer and give him treats. I'll give you a hint. He's not a wookie.

AndyMilonakis said:
yaah's computer made her computer go berzonkers!

My computer is simply not that powerful. It clunks and groans when I try to run three programs at once.