Harvard PhD Program brazilian applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gustavo Da Col

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have graduated as dentist in Brazil in 2009. Nowadays I'm finishing my master in protodontics. I would like to do my PhD at Harvard Dental school, and I'm wonderinhg if there are any finacial suport programs, as schoolarship, fellowships or any other exchange programs for students from Brazil. How could I apply for a international schoolarship? Is it possible get a job at harvard in a lab , or do an internship for a year improving my curriculum, and after that have more chances to apply for a PhD?

Members don't see this ad.

I have graduated as dentist in Brazil in 2009. Nowadays I'm finishing my master in protodontics. I would like to do my PhD at Harvard Dental school, and I'm wonderinhg if there are any finacial suport programs, as schoolarship, fellowships or any other exchange programs for students from Brazil. How could I apply for a international schoolarship? Is it possible get a job at harvard in a lab , or do an internship for a year improving my curriculum, and after that have more chances to apply for a PhD?

hi, i think the best thing to do is to contact them directly. your questions are very specific and for a specific school, and i don't think anyone on this forum has complete information regarding your queries. if you call or email them, i am sure they will be more than happy to help. good luck.

Have you tried "science without borders"? Why Harvard specifically? What do you want to do your PhD on?