Has Anybody Been Pulled off GT Waitlist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HouseIsMyHero

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody gotten off the waitlist since June 1st? Has anybody even gotten through to Cabiness? How long should I reasonably wait?

Please reply if you know anything!

Members don't see this ad.

When I emailed her a while back her response sounded like it would take a while before they started pulling from the waitlist. She said that they had to first go through all the new applicants before coming back to the waitlisters. Since the deadline was June 1 for applications and June 15 (I think) for supplementals it's possible that they're still review people...I really hope we hear soon.

i emailed her a day or two ago, and she mentioned that they were behind on things, but will let me know as soon as she hears anything helpful.

Members don't see this ad :)
HouseIsMyHero said:
Has anybody gotten off the waitlist since June 1st? Has anybody even gotten through to Cabiness? How long should I reasonably wait?

Please reply if you know anything!

I know its hard to wait, I'm sorry, but just FYI (for everyone)

please try to be as patient and understanding as you can. The staff there is probably one or two people short, at least, for what they have to do. On top of that, they have the current crop of SMP's they are trying to wrap up and get taken care of. They just have a lot on their plate.

They are working as dilligently as they can to get everyone taken care of.

River Rat said:
bump.
any word, anyone? :)

My officemate talked to Ms. Cabiness this morning, and she was told that "too many acceptances have been given out" in the past few weeks, so she didn't expect any to be given out anytime soon, at least not this week. I'm sure the time will come soon, as people start giving up their spots.

Good luck!!

I'm one of those late applicants still waiting to hear. I hope it is reasonably soon because it really affects my plans for the rest of the summer. Good luck....

shepdogg2 said:
I'm one of those late applicants still waiting to hear. I hope it is reasonably soon because it really affects my plans for the rest of the summer. Good luck....
is anyone else's application waiting on the April 2006 MCAT scores mine are and I was wondering if anyone ever has any luck being accepted this late in the game....