Has anyone applied to University of Washington?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anooogy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do we have to send that class standing form? It will be really hard for me to get it from my country now. It was never mentioned on that paper found in CAAPID directory.

Did anyone send that form along with the other forms?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi..Yes once we finish caapid application we have to send that form with supplemental fees, photos and transcript(s)

Thanks for your reply! Did you enclose your class ranking form?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
where did u get supplemental forms for university of washington? i dont see them on their website.do we have to wait for them to emal us or jus send them?

anyone got mail regarding supplemental application fee request and documents(nbde score report,notarized copy of degree,photo,fee).They did not ask for any LOR request in a format mentioned on their website.Anybody could help me in this?

anyone got mail regarding supplemental application fee request and documents(nbde score report,notarized copy of degree,photo,fee).They did not ask for any LOR request in a format mentioned on their website.Anybody could help me in this

i did recieve the same.

I just received the same email this morning. Planing to send the LOR though.

Hello, these forms are from 2011. Are you sure we still have to send them out? its quite strange that they are nowhere to be found on the current UW IDDS program website.

Hello, these forms are from 2011. Are you sure we still have to send them out? its quite strange that they are nowhere to be found on the current UW IDDS program website.

I have the same question. I got an email that they hv received my application through Caapid and now they require NBDE scores, photo, fees and notarized copy of degree.
I cannot see they want those supplemental forms . Neither I can find them on their website.
Can anyone please update me on this. :confused:
Thanks

I have the same question. I got an email that they hv received my application through Caapid and now they require NBDE scores, photo, fees and notarized copy of degree.
I cannot see they want those supplemental forms . Neither I can find them on their website.
Can anyone please update me on this. :confused:
Thanks

To be honest I'm not sure if we should enclose the supplemental application or no, I tried to call them and ask but no one answered.

May be it's required only if you have passed the initial review? I don't know.

The thing is that this application was there until couple of weeks ago along with the other forms and that's why I was confused whether to send the class ranking form or no.

For myself, I have received the same email you got but I'm planing on sending the supplemental application though. If they don't want it then they will trash it and I'll save myself time and money. If they want then it's there.

By the way, the questions on their application are almost the same like those of Penn and UCSF. So you could copy and paste your answers.

I hope that helps!

Last edited:
I'll try again on Monday to call and let you know, if no one answers then I'll just mail the package with the application.

I'll try again on Monday to call and let you know, if no one answers then I'll just mail the package with the application.

Are you sure we have to submit this now! This class ranking form is semi-impossible for me to get now! Can you guys help!

Members don't see this ad :)
Forget about the class ranking form Rola. You don't need to send it.
(I don't understand why they made us confused by keeping those forms online)

None of the class ranking form nor the supplemental application were mentioned in the email, but to clarify this issue I'll just give them a call on Monday and let you know.

Forget about the class ranking form Rola. You don't need to send it.
(I don't understand why they made us confused by keeping those forms online)

None of the class ranking form nor the supplemental application were mentioned in the email, but to clarify this issue I'll just give them a call on Monday and let you know.

Sounds great! Waiting for your reply
Thank you

Thanks anooogy
will wait for reply
can you share the documents listed in email you got.
we will try to prepare beforehand.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks anooogy
will wait for reply
can you share the documents listed in email you got.
we will try to prepare beforehand.
Thanks in advance.

Sure, here you go.

1. NBDE Scores

2. Two 2x2 passport sized color photos

3. Notarized copy of your diploma

4. $150.00 institution processing fee

Just want to share something useful with you guys.

In New York, I notarize each paper for $10 each, that means about $100 to notarize my diploma, transcripts and TOEFL for 3 schools.

I just knew that my bank can do it for free!! I'm not sure how many of you know about it, but this can actually save us a lot of money with the rest of colleges.

I could use that $100 applying for another school!

Thank you anooogy.
notarized copy of diploma mean copy of the degree
am i right ?

Thank you anooogy.
notarized copy of diploma mean copy of the degree
am i right ?

It means a copy with a stamp from an authorized notary public like your bank saying it's a copy from the original one.

ohok thanks thou
I just had a confusion about mark sheets and diploma actully . lol

Last edited:
It means a copy with a stamp from an authorized notary public like your bank saying it's a copy from the original one.

Can a dentist do it too?

Can a dentist do it too?

I guess he could if he is authorized to do so.

Make sure that he writes his name and this sentence ----> " I certify that this a copy of the original one" because that's what the lady in the bank did.

I guess he could if he is authorized to do so.

Make sure that he writes his name and this sentence ----> " I certify that this a copy of the original one" because that's what the lady in the bank did.

I'll ask :) thank you

I called University of Washington guys, None of the LOR'S nor the secondary application are required (The LOR's sent to CAAPID were enough).

The lady told me that the application they have is from last years.

so anooogy
u mean only the things u listed are to be sent ?
nothing extra.. ?
thanks

I called University of Washington guys, None of the LOR'S nor the secondary application are required (The LOR's sent to CAAPID were enough).

The lady told me that the application they have is from last years.

Great ..thank you so much

Hello! Guys! So I need to submit only caapid application and wait for them to send me an email that requesting NBDE score, 2 pictures,, notarized copy of diploma, and $150.
am I right? please correct me if I am wrong.
So No mark sheet from old school?

One more question: following link says we need to send NBDE score after submitting caapid( it did not say wait for an email) and if admitted ECE evaluation directly to the program, and did not ask mark sheet from old school. The schools site and this link

file:///C:/Users/XPS/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/OCLWV35V/Washington.pdf

says different things.

So confusing!!!

Don't wait for their email.

Submit your CAAPID ans send them your documents.

Remember that their deadline is less than a month away.

Did you all submit separate LORs with their recommendation form attached? How stringent are they about that? I don't think I can possibly convince our dean to fill that out!:shrug:

Did you all submit separate LORs with their recommendation form attached? How stringent are they about that? I don't think I can possibly convince our dean to fill that out!:shrug:

Hi,

You don't need to. I called and they confirmed that CAAPID's recommendations were enough.

Call them on Monday if you want to be 100% sure.

is class ranking form means mark sheet? So confusing.

I called Memory and she told me that we have to fill their recommendation letter form.

As she told me this is the only thing hard we ask for

That's not what the lady told me when I asked her about recommendations letters. (Not sure if she was Memory or no)

She told me CAAPID letters are enough!

Yes.. Even I got the same reply... Caapid letters are enough!
Why is this confusion with everyone?

I also spoke to someone at their office and she said CAAPID letters are enough; no separate letters need to be sent! The numerous forms on their website are old and no longer in use. She said the recommendation form can be used as a template by your evaluators so that they have included those responses in their letter.

Has anyone heard anything from U Washington ? Any email of completion or anything?

same question..any email/info from uw regarding application status??
their deadline is next week..that won't leave us anytime if somethings gone missing.

i called em today about my application.. they informed me.. emails will only be sent out if applicant is missing something. so its better to call and ask about ur application..

i have tried to call them a million times... but they dont pick up...no answer to email too..what do i do??

I got application complete mail yesterday.

I did but no response from their side as of now !

My application reached on 18th
No confrmation mail as yet
Called them twice no replies
Please help guys what to do ?
Deadline is gone .:(