Has anyone experienced a bad interview? Am I the only one?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cadren3

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just had a painful interview today at Temple, I don't think my interviewer smiled once
So, I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
I just had a painful interview today at Temple, I don't think my interviewer smiled once

some schools ask their interviewers to do that
or some interviewers do it on their own...

Reactions: 1 user
You might say a smile is optional.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,
Happens dude. Some interviewers are intentionally abrasive or just cold natured. You’ll be surprised where you get accepted to in December, you might have interviewed really well and that guy was just a pill.

Reactions: 1 user
I thought my interview at temple was the worst. The guy was writing the entire time on a paper and barely looked at me. I felt so inhumane in that interview like they didnt even care about me lol. Got accepted in the end. DW. If it was a different school i wouldnt have replied but i felt exactly the same way when i went to temple interview.

Reactions: 2 users
I thought my interview at temple was the worst. The guy was writing the entire time on a paper and barely looked at me. I felt so inhumane in that interview like they didnt even care about me lol. Got accepted in the end. DW. If it was a different school i wouldnt have replied but i felt exactly the same way when i went to temple interview.
A lot of the interviewers have to write a summary of you and that’s what they present to the committee.. maybe I’m wrong but lot of the interviewers probably don’t have much of a say in the actual decision process but rather they speak on your behalf.. chances are if they are busy writing the whole time, they are just trying to mention everything that you are saying.. I had one interviewer tell me that he was having a hard time writing down my long responses so he was just highlighting the key points and we laughed about it

• Haha
Had an interview where the interviewer was on their phone for the majority of the interview. I could see their phone reflection in their glasses haha. They only stopped to read questions off a paper.