Program-Specific Info / Q's Has anyone heard back from Texas Tech OT yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ss2714

Reaction score
I had my interview end of October so I'm getting a little worried because it's now December

Members don't see this ad.

I think they are doing things slower this year. I wouldn’t worry too much because I heard of people not even getting interviews until February. I applied in July and didn’t get an interview until this week. I would just be patient even though it’s hard! Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 user
I had my interview at the end of october as well and just heard back today!

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview end of October so I'm getting a little worried because it's now December
I had my interview end of oct and found out I got accepted 2 weeks later

I had an interview in September and I didn’t find out I was waitlisted until November /:

I think they are doing things slower this year. I wouldn’t worry too much because I heard of people not even getting interviews until February. I applied in July and didn’t get an interview until this week. I would just be patient even though it’s hard! Good luck!!
Thank you so much! I'm wondering if they're trying to coordinate with the other schools so people aren't putting down deposits at multiple schools and then losing that money. Best of luck to you :)

Should I reach out to them since it's been almost two months and I have not heard anything back?
I actually did and she was able to check the status of my application but just told me I would hear back that week that I called!

Tech is also rolling admissions so I think that they will be accepting people throughout the months!!

I had my interview at the middle of November and haven't heard back either, but I just heard from Texas Woman's so I think we will hear back soon!

I had my interview at the middle of November and haven't heard back either, but I just heard from Texas Woman's so I think we will hear back soon!
Which TWU did you hear back from? Off the waitlist?

Which TWU did you hear back from? Off the waitlist?
I heard back from TWU-Denton and it was an acceptance! From what I gathered they'll be doing wait list in January. I need to submit my acceptance by January 15th or my seat is given to a wait list person.

YO Tech is taking way too long to respond. It’s been over 6 weeks for me since Ive interviewed.

YO Tech is taking way too long to respond. It’s been over 6 weeks for me since Ive interviewed.
Make sure to check or Raiders Portal!!! Sometimes you'll see their decision there before getting an email.

Make sure to check or Raiders Portal!!! Sometimes you'll see their decision there before getting an email.
Raider portal?? Oh my goodness, I never got one or set one up? Could you share the Website URL to that?