Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

Has anyone used Med School Tutors? I am thinking about it...

Discussion in 'Step I' started by medstudentNYC36, 05.03.12.

1. medstudentNYC36

medstudentNYC36

Medical Student

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hey,

I'm a second year and am thinking about beginning to study for step 1, which I have to take in June. I'm wondering if anyone has gotten help from Med School Tutors?? They apparently have one-on-one tutoring, but it seems a bit pricey. I'd love some feedback or reviews if you can help??

Thanks,
    MS2
  2. jumpmanv15

jumpmanv15

Resident [Any Field]
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Never heard of it but always thought about it. Doesnt seem like a big resource used by medical students. I think the reason a lot of students want one is because of the structure. Since I couldnt figure out a schedule on my own I just use DITs 15 day schedule and read FA according to that.

I know that doesnt answer your question but hope it helps in the case you cant find a tutor.
  3. StriveForMD

StriveForMD

I haven't used med school tutors but a friend did. She said they were super nice and attentive, and she worked with them for a few times. Apparently, it helped her a lot because it was so individualized to her weaknesses. Only thing was she couldn't continue because of cost. I guess it's expensive because you're always working one-on-one with the same tutor. My friend said that's how they differ from Kaplan and DIT (she did those too).

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal