Hello, I recently joined.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cdcharacter

Reaction score
Good evening, I am taking the Maryland Jurisprudence exam and I am looking for the book that everyone has talked about with the laws and rules on the thread. I have not been able to locate it anywhere and would greatly appreciate a copy. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to the SDN community!
Thank you. I have been trying to get on the thread about the Maryland Jurisprudence exam, however I was not successful. Please tell me how to join a thread so next time I will be able to access it for information. Thank you.

Thank you. I have been trying to get on the thread about the Maryland Jurisprudence exam, however I was not successful. Please tell me how to join a thread so next time I will be able to access it for information. Thank you.

You got on the thread just fine. It may be that the poster you tagged is no longer active. Try not to spam questions or post the same thing in multiple threads, though. It may just be that no active posters have access to that info.

Reactions: 1 user