Help about Toefl needed please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Saroian

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I booked for my Toefl exam, during the process of placing the order the site suggested reporting the results for 4 institutes but I wasn't sure whether to report my results to CAAPID now or later when I get a good result? that is in case I didn't score above 100.

I need a help to decide whether I do report the score now or later when I am sure that I got good grades.

Any help appreciated

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Always report it, because this option is free. Later you would have to pay for every report $30 if I remember correctly and fees add up

Always report it, because this option is free. Later you would have to pay for every report $30 if I remember correctly and fees add up
Thank you for your reply
but what if I brought bad degree isn't that harmful when I apply for colleges?
I rather give 30$ over having bad grade history what do you think?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for your reply
but what if I brought bad degree isn't that harmful when I apply for colleges?
I rather give 30$ over having bad grade history what do you think?
They don't care about that, you are after all is an international student. If you had a million attempts to pass NBDE - another story, this means that you didn't bother to study while in dental school

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

I booked for my Toefl exam, during the process of placing the order the site suggested reporting the results for 4 institutes but I wasn't sure whether to report my results to CAAPID now or later when I get a good result? that is in case I didn't score above 100.

I need a help to decide whether I do report the score now or later when I am sure that I got good grades.

Any help appreciated

Thank you
my advice be to not to report the score now if you are not very confident about performing well

my advice be to not to report the score now if you are not very confident about performing well
Hi,
Actually I took my exam, before your appreciated advice but that's what I did.
Thank you though,

Hi,
Actually I took my exam, before your appreciated advice but that's what I did.
Thank you though,
Dr. saroian is great in doing good things. I heard Dr. saroian is smartest in the world and been helpful to forum members