HELP answers needed for research project

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

loosiee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am a grad student and for my certificate program (Ethics and Leadership in Health Care), I am conducting a research project on what makes leadership and teamwork dynamics different in an EMS/ER setting. If anyone can answer any or all of the questions, it would be extremely helpful! Thank you all in advance!

Leadership questions:

1. Tell me about important milestones in your life that had led you to where you are now.
2. How would you describe yourself as a leader?
3. What is the relationship between leaders and followers and how is it different in an ER setting?
4. What role does communication play in being a leader in the ER?
5. What is a crucial strength to have as a leader in an ER?
6. What would be the most devastating weakness for a leader in an ER?
7. How have you adjusted or changed your leadership style over the course of time, and whom have you learned the most from?
8. As a leader, how do you manage and allocate your resources most effectively?
9. What are you doing to inspire and motivate your followers?
10. How is decision making in an emergent situation different from other situations?
11.What role does ethics play in your leadership?
12.Tell me about your proudest moment as a leader.
13.Leaders need to be innovative thinkers. What ideas do you have for innovation in your field?

Followership questions:

1. Tell me about your role in the ER and how you feel you contribute to the organization. What makes working in the ER different from any other situation in health care?
2. How would you describe yourself as a team member?
3. What motivates you to continue working and following your leader?
4. What role does communication play in being a team member in the ER?
5. What are some strengths and weakness of an effective and thoughtful follower?

Members don't see this ad.

What is the compensation offered?
I'm guessing it would take me about 20 minutes to answer these questions in a satisfactory manner... the going rate for online surveys ranges from $1/min to $3/min. I'm far more likely to respond to the $3/min surveys. Anything less than that isn't worth my time.

Reactions: 1 users