help can you check my outline and see if it is okay??

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Famo

oh and just FYI the conclusion isn't done yet
I. Introduction
A. "There's a desperate need for new approaches. The success in pediatric oncology has been
made with drugs that have been around for 30 years."
B. My speech is so good you will be balling your eyes out because of how devoting it is. For all you know you child may have cancer and you would need to remember this for solid worth full information.
C. Pediatric Oncologists do many things
D. Pediatric Oncologists do many things by treating kids with cancer, being on call and diagnosing kids with cancer.
First of all I will tell you how Pediatric Oncologists treat kids with cancer.
II. Pediatric Oncologists do many things by treating kids with cancer
A. Finding out that your child may have cancer is very hard to handle but Pediatric Oncologists will help you through all the obstacles. A pediatric oncologist treats every type of cancer found in a child including liver, bone and leukemia.
1. Treatments for children with cancer include but are not limited to Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy and surgery.
2. Chemotherapy is "the treatment of disease by the use of chemical substances, esp. the treatment of cancer by cytotoxic and other drugs."
a. Cytotoxic literally means Toxic to living cells. This is usually why most
families don't want to use it.
3. Radiation therapy is "the treatment of disease, esp. cancer, using X-rays or similar forms of radiation."
4. Last but not least is surgery, "the branch of medicine concerned with treatment of injuries or disorders of the body by incision or manipulation, esp. with instruments."
5. People may say that surgery is easier to take than Radiation or Chemo but really everyone handles it differently.
Now I will tell you what it's like for a Pediatric Oncologist to be on call.
III. Pediatric Oncologists do many things by being on call
A. First of all Pediatric Oncologists have a beeper that the hospital gives them while they are on call. If there is a freak accident or something terribly bad is happening they will beep you or call you.
Diagnosing a patient can be very heart breaking this is some of the things you can do or might happen to you if you tell a patient's parent they have cancer.
IV. Pediatric Oncologists do many things by diagnosing a child with Cancer
A. Go up to the child's parent and say sorry but your kid has cancer, and walk away.
B. Try comforting the parents. Then watch the father of the patient slowly degrading himself piece by piece after that in slow mo see him swing his left arm slowly but surely watch you get hit.
C. Tell the child right away, (big mistake, you should always tell the parent first) and try soothing themselves as they cry their hearts away.
D. Last but not least finding yourself in a heap of papers because you've been sued. (really it wasn't your problem that you couldn't help the patient any further) all you can do is hope for the best of the patient's parents and move on.

V. Conclusion
A. You see it is very hard and very time consuming to become a Pediatric Oncologist but people who are very committed to take 14 years of their lives after high school I say do it. Pediatric Oncologists worth it earn up to

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.